The PMW-200 is a camera equipped with three large 1/2-inch Exmor CMOS sensors to provide excellent sensitivity and depth of field. Recording in Full HD 422 at 50 Mbps, the PMW-200 offers exceptional performance, operational versatility and workflow efficiency.
The PMW-200 is supplied with a 14x Fujinon lens for good picture quality and flexible creative control with three independent rings with end stops. This camera can also record in a range of different formats as well as being compatible with other XDCAM HD 422 and XDCAM EX equipment.
- High-quality MPEG HD422 50 Mbps recording fully compliant with the latest EBU recommendations.
- This camera is ideal for a wide range of different applications, including newsgathering and documentary production.
- Three 1/2-inch type ExmorCMOS Full HD sensors for a wide range of shooting conditions.
- The independent control of each ring of the lens –focus, zoom and iris – makes for better and faster adjustment. It also makes the system more accurate when setting because of the ‘stop’ function of each of the rings.
- Optical SteadyShot and LCD panel for focus assist functions. Optical SteadyShot is activated by the electric lens shift mechanism.
- The camcorder’s 3.5-type LCD panel helps the precise manual focus operation.
- The central part of the shooting frame (854 x480) can be magnified on the LCD panel and the viewfinder.
- High quality MPEG HD 422 recordings.
- The PMW-200 supports MPEG HD 422 50 Mbps in MXF, which is widely accepted by major broadcasters worldwide.
- HD 422 gives a high quality image with more detailed colour reproduction, as well as being ideal for chromakeying.
- It’s also compatible with other XDCAM HD 422 camcorders, including the PMW-500 and the PMW-100, which streamlines workflow and reduces time in the edit.