The NEX-FS700 is equipped with a 4K Exmor Super 35 CMOS sensor (Total 11.6 million pixels). This high-speed readout chip is optimized for motion picture shooting, producing exceptional image fidelity.
The NEX-FS700 camcorder includes Sony’s E-Mount SEL-18200 manual zoom lens with wide zoom range. FS series camera’s E-mount is designed to accept virtually all 35mm SLR, DSLR and cinematography lenses. This camera started as a 4K sensor Super 35mm camcorder capable of a vast array of high frame rate (HFR) and recording options to the superb on-board AVC-HD recording capability. It now features an upgrade which enables full 2K RAW up to 240fps or 4K RAW up to 60fps recording to Sony’s AXS-R5 RAW recorder.
- E-Mount Interchangeable Lens System, compatible with Canon EF and other lenses with simple.
- inexpensive adapters.
- Includes “SEL18200” 18-200mm Zoom Lens.
- Compatible with Sony’s SEL-P18200 servo zoom lens.
- 4K “Exmor” Super35mm Sensor.
- Full HD Slow Motion up to 240 fps.
- RAW recording: 2K up to 240fps and 4K RAw up to 60fps. Note RAW recording requires an upgrade and optional HXR-IFR5 & AXS-R5 RAW recording system.
- 3G HD-SDI output.
- Four ND Filters: Clear; 2, 4 and 6 Stops.
- 60/50Hz switchable.
- Intuitive user interface