The Sony ECM-77B is a miniature omni-directional microphone designed for professional broadcast, theatre, live, and studio use. The condenser element has a small profile allowing it to be easily concealed in performance and broadcast situations. The omni-directional pattern provides even frequency and sensitivity response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
The ECM-77B provides a wide frequency response of 40Hz – 20kHz. The wide frequency response enables the microphone to accurately reproduce audio signal from a wide variety of sources. The ECM-77B is powered with an external 48 Volt phantom power source or AA alkaline battery. This microphone is manufactured with a variety of connectors to accommodate various input devices. This version features a standard 3-pin XLR male connection.
- Omni-directional Pattern – The omni-directional pattern provides even sensitivity and frequency response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- Dual Power – The ECM-77B is powered with a single AA alkaline battery or external 48 volt phantom power source.
- Miniature Profile – The miniature, unobtrusive profile enables the microphone to be easily concealed in broadcast and performance situations.
- Standard XLR Connection – The ECM series is available in a variety of connections. This version features a standard 3-pin XLR male connection.
- Available for hire from our MediaCityUk, Manchester office. Call for more information on products and prices.