The Sony Alpha A7S Mark II is a replacement to the A7S, with enhanced video functionality, a faster AF system and extraordinary low-light capabilities that will appeal both to photographers and video specialists. In addition to internal 4K video recording with full pixel readout, the A7S MK II also offers S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3, new Gamma Assist Display, enhanced Zebra Function, Full HD at 120fps, and 4x/5x slow motion recording. At the heart of the A7S MK II is a full-frame 12.2 megapixel image sensor and BIONZ X image processing engine that work in tandem to deliver 5-axis Image Stabilisation and an outstanding sensitivity range of ISO 50-409,600 to facilitate even greater shooting control in challenging lighting conditions.
Key Features: Sony Alpha A7S Mark II Digital Camera Body.
- Full frame compact system camera.
- 12.2MP CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processor.
- Slow-mo & in-camera 4K video recording.
- ISO 100-102,400 (exp. to 50-409,600).
- Full HD 1080p video.
- 3.0″ tiltable LCD, 1.22million dots.
- OLED viewfinder, 2.35million dots.
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity.
- 169 AF points.
- Great low light performer for stills and videos.
- Takes Sony E-mount lenses.