The Sigma 70-200mm is a large aperture telephoto zoom lens. It incorporates Sigma’s original Optical Stabilizer function, covering focal lengths from 70mm to 200mm and offering a constant aperture of F2.8 over the entire zoom range. The OS function allows shutter speeds to be approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. It makes shooting easy for many types of photography such as portraits and sports. Two FLD (“F” Low Dispersion) glass elements, which have performance equal to fluorite glass, and three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide excellent correction of colour aberration. The lens incorporates HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), ensuring a quiet and high speed AF as well as full-time manual focus capability. It is also possible to attach Sigma’s optional APO Tele Converters. The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and ensures high contrast images. High image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range.
Sigma 70-200mm Features:
- Up to 4 Stops of Optical Stabilization.
- Optimized for Canon Full-Frame DSLRs.
- Auto and Manual Focus.
- Super Multi-Layer Lens Coating.
- Fast f/2.8 Maximum Aperture.
- Fast & Quiet Hyper-Sonic Motor (HSM).
- 77mm Filter Size.
- Excellent for Action/Low-Light Shooting.
- 55.1″ (140cm) Close Focusing Distance.
- Lens Hood & Adapter Included.
The Sigma 70-200mm is now available for hire from our Manchester office.