The Roland V-1600HD vision mixer features a built-in preview monitor that provides a convenient monitoring solution. The sixteen inputs can be connected to the following: HD/SD-SDI, DVI-D/HDMI, RGB, Component, S-video, and composite formats – as well as still images assignable via USB memory. The 14 mixing channels provide built-in scalers and frame syncs for seamless mixing. This is regardless of resolution or format.
The V-1600HD mixer supports an incredible variety of system design and creative production options. Dual independent multi-format outputs have many multi-screen output options including the ability to SPAN the mixer output to two projectors and to edge-blend the centre. In AUX mode, the outputs can be set to different resolutions which is ideal for sending the program out to a record feed.
The Roland V-1600HD Video Mixer brings high quality video production to live event, corporate, educational, and house of worship applications.
Roland V-1600HD Features:
- All-in-one 14 channel (16 input) seamless switcher/mixer.
- Ready to connect anything: SDI, DVI, RGB, Component, S-Video, Composite.
- Built-in high-res preview monitor, frame synchronizer and scalers.
- Independent multi-format outputs including edge-blending.
- Downstream Keyer, Composite Keyer and Picture-in-Picture.
- SPAN, DUAL and SPLIT modes offer a variety of output configurations.
- Use one camera to create multiple perspectives for virtual multi-camera production.