The Kino Flo Diva-Lite 400 Light Kit is a professional, energy efficient lighting system that reproduces color faithfully and boasts Kino Flo’s trademark modular fixture designs with a full range dimming system. The ball-headed mount makes this light easily positionable and is ideal for studio and on-location filmmaking where reproducing natural or scene-specific lighting is desired. It is also suitable for portrait photography and can be modified with its built-in barn doors and included diffuser or grid.
- On location, lamps get to full colour temperature in three minutes.
- When finished, turn off power and pack. No need for cool down period.
- The lamps can stay in the fixture for quick transport.
- All-in-one design with built-in Dimming Ballast.
- Remote dimmer capability.
- 4-Lamp/2-Lamp switching.
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC (Diva-Lite 415).
- Low amperage draw – can plug in to any household outlet.
- Slim profile ideal for shooting in small offices, hallways, or cramped quarters.
- The Universal version with auto-sensing power supply can use anywhere in the world.
- Same fixture uses 55Watt compact 5500K (Daylight) and 3200K (Tungsten) lamps.
- Full spectrum (CRI 95) lamps available in 3200K and 5500K.
- High colour rendering True Match lamps work well alongside conventional quartz lights or HMI’s.
- Kino Flo 55Watt compact lamps also available in 550nm green and 420nm blue for green and blue screen.
- Colour gels do not burn out or fade due to low heat of fixture.
- Centre Mount for horizontal and vertical axes rotation
- Honeycomb louvers 90° and 60° give tremendous light control.