The JVC DT-V21G11 uses a full-HD 1920 x 1080 panel driven by a white LED backlighting. The monitor has a power consumption of 20-30% less compared to similar monitors with CCFL driven lighting, which increases the monitor‘s lifetime by up to 300%. Images produced with LED backlighting are smoother and more consistent.
Saving energy not only saves costs but also helps save the environment, and since the LED drive doesn’t include any harmful chemical elements, unlike traditional CCFL backlights, the DTV21G11 is a remarkably green machine.
- Full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution LCD IPS panel.
- LED backlighting.
- ITU-709 colour space.
- Wide viewing angles with IPS panel.
- Selectable gamma preset modes: 2.2, 2.35, 2.45 and 2.6.
- Supports 3 time codes: LTC, VITC and D-VITC.
- Built-in vector scope and waveform monitor.
Hire now from our Manchester office. Call 0161 868 1390 to find out more about our products and prices.