The Fujinon MK 50-135mm T2.9 Cine Zoom Lens (Sony E-Mount) offers advanced edge-to-edge optical performance and low distortion and has been specifically designed for the popular Sony E mount system and will be a perfect fit to the Sony FS7 II and FS5. The MK Series from Fuji are also colour matched to the rest of the FUJINON CINE lenses in the HK / ZK / XK series.
The bright T2.9 max aperture across the entire zoom range which facilitates the increasingly popular style of bokeh effect with shallow depth-of-field. This also eliminates the need to re-adjust lighting, thereby contributing to shortening shooting time. The MK series are made for Super 35mm/APS-C sensors, making them compatible with the Sony A7RII when used in Super35 crop mode.
The Fujinon MK 50-135mm T2.9 features a compact size and only weighs 980 grams making it perfect for run’n’gun shooting scenarios such as event work and documentaries. The MK series carry also the DNA of the traditional Fujinon ENG lenses with a Macro function and back-focus adjustmen. Optically, the MK Series exhibit no signs of breathing and hold the focus throughout the zoom range – making these lenses parfocal – a must have feature for documentary filmmaking and quick-paced productions.
MK 50-135mm T2.9 features:
- Designed for Super 35 sensors.
- Exclusive for Sony E-Mount – FS5, FS7, FS7 II.
- Parfocal – Holds Focus over Zoom Range.
- T2.9 constant aperture throughout.
- Independent Iris, Zoom Focus Rings with 0.8 Pitch Gears.
- Fluid 9-Blade Aperture for Pleasing Bokeh.
- 200° Focus Rotation and Macro Mode.
- Colour Matched to Fujinon Cabrio Range.
- 85mm Front Outside Diameter
- Weighs 980 grams.
- Back-focus adjustment, Macro Function.