AMIRA is a truly versatile camera that combines exceptional image quality and affordable CFast 2.0 workflows with an ergonomic design optimized for single-operator use and extended shoulder-mounted operation. Ready to pick up and shoot straight out of the camera bag, AMIRA is hardy enough to take anywhere and features in-camera grading with preloaded 3D LUTs, as well as 200 fps slow motion. The AMIRA ARRIRAW License Key enables in-camera 16:9 2.8K (2880 x 1620) MXF/ARRIRAW recording at frame rates of up to 48fps.
It is suitable for a great variety of production types, from TV drama and low-budget movies to nature films, sports coverage, commercials, reportage, branded content and multi-camera live TV. Wherever you are headed and whatever you need to shoot, let AMIRA be your companion.
Exceptional image quality:
- ALEXA image quality up to 200fps.
- Recording option up to 4K UHD.
- Dynamic range of 14+ stops and low noise.
- Natural skin tones and breathtaking colour rendition.
- Optional ARRIRAW License.
- Quick start-up – ready to shoot.
- Optimized for the single operator.
- Sliding dovetails – perfect shoulder balance.
- Internal ND filters (0.6/1.2/2.1).
- OLED eyepiece and fold-away LCD monitor.
- Multi-channel audio – easy-access controls.
Cost efficient in-camera grading:
- Preloaded/custom-built 3D LUTs and looks.
- Adjustable looks – total colour control on set.
- ARRI Look Library support – a repertoire of 87 predefined creative colour gradings, each in three intensities.
- High creativity, low postproduction costs.
Huge variety of lens options:
- Rapidly interchangeable lens mounts.
- PL or LPL-Mount for cine-style lenses, including those compatible with the ARRI Lens Data System, which allows lens metadata to be recorded via the ARRI Electronic Control System.
- B4 lens mount permits the use of 2/3” video-style B4 lenses, while the PL to B4 adapter allows instant interchangeability between the two.
- EF lens mount provides compatibility with widespread and affordable stills photography lenses.
Cinematic Multicam in HDR:
- AMIRA supports workflows for live multi-camera productions in HDR according to BT.2100.
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) or Perceptual Quantizer (PQ).
- Cost efficient multicast HDR and SDR workflow with HLG.
- Works with all AMIRA cameras and standard DTS camera chain components.
- Best HDR with ARRI cameras.
Available for all AMIRA models, the Multicam mode makes the exceptional image quality of ARRI’s ALEV III sensor available to productions within the multi-camera broadcast sphere. Through a Multicam setup, the AMIRA’s shallow depth of field, unrivalled dynamic range and natural colorimetry can lend a cinematic look to live broadcasts, music concerts, TV soaps, and other fast-paced, multi-camera productions.
At its core, Multicam is a simple and flexible interface that can be used with virtually any transmission system required. It allows the image parameters of multiple AMIRA cameras, including iris setting, to be controlled remotely using a Sony Remote Control Panel (RCP).